Connor's Corner

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Less Hair, More Puppy!



By the title I mean that I have less hair, and that almost 5 month old puppy Belle is growing fast!
Here I am with my new haircut...Samantha was funny and said now she could tell me and Aunt Laurie apart easier! :) (My identical twin)
I also wanted to show everybody a new pic of Samantha holding Belle tonight. You can really see how much she has grown, when being held up to Samantha like that! I am not sure about her weight-but I would guess about 6 pounds by now. Times a flyin! Pretty soon she will be old enough to be fixed-we hope to get it done before her first heat, or the pit bull next door might just attack, lol! I need to try and get a pic of what this huge dog does to her...lately he has been waiting for her to get near the fence and then he lifts his leg to pee! GROSS! Luckily I have snatched her up in time before she got a shower.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut! (big grin) Belle IS getting so big!

Deqlan said...

your hair looks lovely and the Belle to cute with Sam! Have a lovely day, prayers continue always!
God Bless
Samm mom to Deqlan
www.deqlanhiggins.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Your hair looks awesome!!! I love it!

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury