Connor's Corner

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bye-Bye



I HAD to post this pic of Connor-he was supposed to climb in the back of the car into his seat-but he decided to hop in the front instead! He had a great time changing all my settings on the radio and he kept peeking over to smile at me like he was saying, "Look at me Mama!" That is how I caught his proud grin, lol.

Samantha & Belle are off at Aunt Laurie's house and Connor is sound asleep. Ryan and Stacy are still in Washington-so I think this is the quietest the house has been in a while...We are going to leave early for the drive to Atlanta. I got an email from Dr. George today and we have a lot to discuss at our appointment tomorrow. I am not sure if I will be able to update tomorrow night, but I will as soon as things settle back down.

Thanks for all the prayers. And thanks Laurie for all the help you are giving us with everything.

Debbie

4 comments:

Mel said...

He looks so handsome! And quite proud of himself, too! Best of luck tomorrow. Prayers are being said - hang in there!

Mel said...

I think I am posting my comments backwards...lol - My computer locked up or something and I got confused! Sorry I'm commenting on the wrong entry!

I wanted to say that the dog visit sounds awesome - dogs really are a big source of comfort when you aren't feeling well, arent' they?

The Woodman Family said...

I hope all went well today for Conner I have been thinking about him alot today.. Keep me posted
Tara

Deqlan said...

love the photo and its exactly what Deqlan would do to! praying for a great appointment and great plans for Connor and your wonderful family! God Bless, prayers always
Mark, Samm & Deqlan

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury