Connor's Corner

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Day...New Blog!

Well, I finally decided to venture away from the CaringBridge page I have used since last year. I am so grateful for the site-it has been such a blessing to have a place I can share info, vent, tell good news (and bad) but I have been feeling like I need to move on and start a new site, not just for Connor-but for the whole family. After all, his diagnosis affected the entire family-it just seems fitting to have a place for our family news.

The title of the blog was an easy choice. I have relied on music to help me emotionally heal from this journey through childhood cancer. One song in particular moved me and helped keep me from going completely crazy! It is by a man (lol, boy to me really, since me and my twin sister went to school with him) named Bebo Norman...the words and the music are so beautiful and healing as well. It is called, "I Will Lift My Eyes" and Bebo's voice does it justice.

Thanks for following me here...hope to see you back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Debbie! Love the new blog! I know you will enjoy your new family blog...and, of course, Connor remains in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful site, beautiful song. I remember last year when Laurie posted on the message board about Connor having seizures and the family was just full of uncertainity. There were a lot of mamas on that board that responded and said they would pray for Connor and your family. We still keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Take care,
Cara Morgan

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury