Connor's Corner

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Going Green!




We are wayyy behind on a bunch of home improvement projects, mostly due to all the craziness of this past year and Sam's overloaded schedule. So, I am thrilled that we are finally able to tackle some of the larger projects around the house. Right now we are focusing on re-painting the entire house with a semi-gloss (and kid friendly) paint. Flat paint can be beautiful, but not with fingerprint smudges all over it :) First up-the kitchen, before it was an eggshell color...and now a very "unique" green, lol. It is growing on us-the first night we were ready to change it ASAP to yellow. But now, I am enjoying my new green-scene!

5 comments:

Deqlan said...

WOW! YOUR SITE IS BEAUTIFUL DEBBIE WELL DONE, YOU HAVE STUNNING EFFECTS TO - LOVE THE PHOTO BOARD AND LOVE THE MAIN PICTURE, WOW! NICE TO MEET YOU IN BLOG SPACE NOW! PRAYERS CONTINUE GOD BLESS
SAMM & DEQLAN
WWW.DEQLANHIGGINS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Anonymous said...

The kitchen looks absolutely awesome! Don't change the color! I can't wait to come see in person! Love the photo board!

Mel said...

I LOVE the green! And looking at your kitchen is giving me ideas, as our remodel is about to begin and I'll have white cabinets, too!

beccasue said...

I love your new kitchen color. It really pops and looks great. You guys did really good on the color. Your new blog is really something---you are SO tech savey! The name of the site is so appropriate, "I Will Lift My Eyes." Who knows where we would be today if we did not have the Lord and his Angels beside us. You and your family have all my love and blessings.

Anonymous said...

I really like the kitchen I don't know why you guys are unsure of it.

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury