Connor's Corner

Friday, June 27, 2008

Good Day and Goodbye



We had a great day today! Here is a pic of "some" of the cousins at a goodbye dinner for the twins tonight at B. Merrel's. Stacy, Kevin, Ryan, Samantha, & Steven all had a great time hanging out. Tomorrow afternoon Ryan and Stacy fly to Washington State for a month long visit. We are going to miss you both SO much!

Earlier this afternoon we all headed to Nini's house for a swim (even Belle!) I had an idea, that if Connor saw the doggy in the pool-maybe he might try it. (he has been too afraid all summer to put more than just his feet in) Well-I think it worked! He actually held his arms out to me for me to carry him around in the water. It was terrific seeing him enjoy the pool finally. I always wondered if it was true about dogs naturally knowing how to swim-it is! Belle only paddled around for a little bit-but she is a pro, lol. :)

I'm off-lots to do before tomorrow. I still need to pack for me and the little ones since we are staying in Atlanta for the weekend.

God Bless,

Debbie

No comments:

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury