Connor's Corner

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shameless brag!


Normally I would not be prone to posting self-pics here, but I decided to since I have suffered thru almost 2 1/2 YEARS in braces, lol! Here are my teeth as of a couple months ago-getting there, finally (whew!) I'll try and get a newer shot soon, before the braces come off for good-but I since I have been getting some requests for new "brace face" pics-here you go! Enjoy :-) I am really looking forward to the BIG day when I no longer have to worry about them. It will be funny for Connor-he has never known me without braces-to him it is perfectly normal to have a mouth full of metal. When I am all done-I'll do before and afters-what a difference!
Deb

1 comment:

Deqlan said...

hi debbie how you all doing? you look wonderful with braces off, but you looked jsut as wonderful with them on, but i can imagine how nice it must be to be minus the metal! the balloon looks lovely, what a stunning surprise!!! praying for Samantha's eye to be nothing to worry about and praying for Connor to continue doing so well! Please find me on facebook cause i cant find you ! im under Samm Higgins with Deqlan as my profile pic! Oh yes, i forgot to send your our address of the Thomas shorts
SAMMANTHA HIGGINS
PO BOX 52838
WIERDA PARK
0149 SOUTH AFRICA
Please do let me know how can contribute towards them!
God Bless, love to you all
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury