Connor's Corner

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Providence Canyon Trip...

On New Year's Day we went out to Providence Canyon. It was freezing cold, but me, Sam, Connor , & Samantha still had a great time. We went last year and I guess now it has become our New Year's tradition. It is such a cool place with beautiful scenery. Connor spent most of the time there in the stroller-but he did sneak out of it for about a total of 5 minutes! :) Here are a few pics of our day.










Thank you to everyone that has called and sent sweet and supportive messagages to us after our rough time the other day. Poor Connor had enough of the questions I guess, because ever since Tuesday, when I ask him where a body part is-he shakes his head and refuses to answer! LOL I guess they got on his nerves a bit? Haha, made me laugh anyway and I needed that.

Love to all,
Debbie

No comments:

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury