Connor's Corner

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ut-oh!

We awoke this morning to Connor not feeling good at all. I am not sure what is wrong, it could be a virus, or something else? Poor baby threw up badly this morning and again tonight at Nini's house. The rest of the day he seemed alright, a little quieter than usual, and still refusing to eat much at all. In fact, he didn't eat any dinner tonight before he got sick again...this evening he began pulling on his ears, so I am worried about ending up at the after-hours clinic tomorrow to see a doctor. I hope fever stays away-or some IV antibiotics might be needed (which means a trip to Atlanta since our local hospital does not want to treat him anymore)

I forgot to mention that his hearing test came back normal! He now has most of the paperwork in order to start school next year in the STEPS program for delayed children, if he is able.

Ut, oh-he is awake and wants me to lay down with him.

Better run-
Debbie

1 comment:

The Woodman Family said...

Debbie
could you please let me know what it is that Dr George is doing for Conner to help his Craziness though the steriods. We are going though alot with Makhi since his increase with Steriods and I am at a lose here. I am just not sure what to do. If you could please share with me what it is they are doing for Conner
tarawoodman@comcast.net
Tara Woodman

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury