Connor's Corner

Monday, November 16, 2009

Do doggies have ports??


Haha, snapped this one of Connor in my bathtub-getting all cleaned up from his adventures outside this afternoon...and it was an adventure, he was being particularly naughty and had thrown my telephone over the very tall 6 ft. fence into the neighbors yard and various other pranks he was keeping himself busy with. He is hard to keep up with-and can't be left alone, it is scary the things he will try and do on his own. This morning as I came out from the bedroom just a minute after him-I found him with our little doggie ON TOP of the stove!! Thank goodness he didn't try and turn the stove on and cook her.

As bad as his behavior sounds it is actually much improved from over the summer, he is still hyper and impulsive...but is happier and laughs a lot now. His vocabulary is so limited-yet since we know him so well we can piece together what he wants to tell us now quite often. As for the "dog incident" I asked him why he put her up on the stove and he said, "Beh-Bop" translated to mean "Belle Hot" Oh my!!! So apparently he knew this was a dangerous thing to put her there. Not good at all, lol.

With his language starting to develop, we have heard for the 1st time his thoughts on different subjects...I was telling him a couple weeks ago that Belle needed to go to the vet to get her shots and a check-up. He looked at me and had a concerned look on his face and said, "Beh-Por?" (Belle Port?) as he pointed to his port where he gets his medicine. I was SHOCKED, I told him that no, Belle doesn't have a port-she just gets her shots in her shoulder...never thought I'd be answering these types of questions, you know? Connor has never known any different, his whole life that he can remember is hospital trips and medicines and tests.

Tonight I was doing a little updating on some of my links and I finally made some of the changes I have been putting off...I had to change two of the warriors to angels. It was very hard for me to do, it is like it made it really real-not that it wasn't before, but just hard to see in print, next to the names of such lively little boys. Little Ryan and Braeden, I will always remember you both!!

We have a lot going on the next few weeks...IVIG is next Wednesday in Atlanta and Connor's CT is scheduled for the 1st of December. Please keep him in your prayers for a clean scan. I am hoping to change the date of the scan-it is the same day as our Camp Sunshine outing to Fantasy in Lights. Then we will be back in Atlanta around the middle of the month for another infusion...

Also to do, preparing for the holidays! There is Samantha's 7th birthday party to plan, and Ryan and Stacy have their first formal social to go to since they began high school. Lots of pics to come of these happenings!! :-)

1 comment:

Deqlan said...

what a gorgeous pic! Wow, our boys keep us busy hey Debbie, its so hard to get cross, they just to adorable! of course we pray for clear clear clear scans , they will be and we already say Thank You Lord for the great results! Thinking of you , prayers always, God Bless and love Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury