Connor's Corner

Monday, September 1, 2008

Tears and More Tears...

Today was a very sad day for the neuroblastoma world, and for a very special little boys family...Max past away last night, in his parents bed, with both of them by his side. This sweet little soul will forever be remembered by all those whose life he touched. He fought a long and brave battle...please pray for his mom, dad, brother and sister. You can read more about Max-click on the Mashed Potatoes for Breakfast link and then on Max's Cancer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I read the blog...for awhile...until my heart broke too much. I'm glad he passed away in loving arms. {{prayers and hugs}}

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that you guys are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Cara

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury