Connor's Corner

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Dancing Ballerina"




Getting ready for Samantha's recital this coming Sunday! She had pics taken over the weekend and the dress rehearsal is this Friday...She looks like a little doll and is SO proud of her dancing she has learned and her beautiful costume. Her group will be dancing to "Edelweiss" from The Sound of Music-Oh how I love that song, I am sure to tear up the moment the music starts. I am so proud of my little girl and her motivation to get to every dance class and work her hardest. Love you Samantha!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Samantha looks beautiful! And so grown up! How did this happen? WHEN did this happen? Sure wish I could have heard the song Edleweiss and seen her dance. I LOVE that song so much...I'd have cried right along with you!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury