Connor's Corner

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Me & my boy...

Been spending all my time with Connor so this is my first update from my phone, exciting huh, lol? Technology is changing so fast I feel like I can hardly keep up, don't I sound old now?? Haha...

Spent last night at the doctors office after Connor started sceaming in pain about his left ear. This has all been building up since he first got sick with this virus weeks ago! He had croup and fever, major coughing, throwing up since Sunday and now the ear infection. He had to get two antibiotic shots since he is vomiting so bad. He is missing school this week but hopefully next week will bring improvement and he will be back to his old routine.

Samantha started back to dance today! It felt so good to take her and be out of the house, lol. She enjoyed it and seemed happy to be back.

Please keep all our little friends in your prayers, this winter seems really tough on our kids.

No comments:

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury