Connor's Corner

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can it really be??

Sisters...

All four kids together, never happens, lol...

Connor and Samantha

Little Sami...

Stacy and Ryan

Whoa! Where did January go? I must have missed it or something in the fog of all the sickness with Connor, lol. I cannot believe next month is February! At this rate, 2010 is gonna go quickly.
All is on the mend still with Connor, down to an icky nose and bad cough...he started his steroids tonight so I am hoping it helps get rid of the cough while it does its job on keeping his immune response low. He is STILL on a jammie wearing kick, he cried Wednesday when I made him put real clothes on to go back to school in-poor guy. I'm hoping the morning goes better tomorrow.

The pics above were taken for our family pics this year (minus me and Sam) I did the shooting and he did the wrangling of Connor) I know I have a better one of all 4 of them, but it was too hard to see when I downloaded the pics. Oh well-you get the idea.

Samantha had a good report today-her reading is two years above her grade! I knew she was reading well, but it was still nice to hear. She is excited because she can check out harder books from the school library.

Stacy has started her community service work-I think it is going to go okay-my mother has offered to help with transportation (thanks mom!) She will be working at The Gardens at Calvary (the assisted living apartments for the elderly) She needs only 20 hours, but they are only letting her work in 1 1/2 hr. shifts so it is going to take almost two months to get her hours in! Yikes...Ryan will be at The Columbus Museum, but no word yet on when it starts. I hope and pray they can handle schoolwork and the volunteering at the same time, it will be a heavy load. After freshmen year it will be easier because they will have summers to get the hours in, thank goodness, they are looking forward to that! Oh, and did I mention Stacy's first day is a hospital day for us? Agg! It will all work out though, but I sure wish the location was closer to home-the place is pretty far out from our house.

Congrats to my nephew Steven, today was the 1st day he was allowed passengers in his car while he was driving. Go Steven!!! (the law is a 6 month wait after you get your license) Him and Stacy had Chinese club after school today and guess who drove her home??? YES, Steven! We are so proud of you Steven for being such a responsible young man, and a fun cousin too for the kids to look up to.

Not too much going on this weekend, depends on the weather I guess. Saturday night is going to be a LaMargarita night with the family-the restaurant looks awesome now with the new drapes in the windows! I'll bring my camera and take pics-I am so proud of how it looks, very classy and tasteful.

Thanks for the Relay For Life donations and the well wishes for Connor as honorary chair! Means the world to us knowing how loved he is.

Love to all,
Debbie

1 comment:

Deqlan said...

what gorgeous photos - wow - you have beautiful kids! Look forward to seeing some photos of the restaurant! wish we stayed closer to come and say hi and enjoy it with you! God Bless, hugs and love Samm Mark Deqlan Logan

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury