Connor's Corner

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All Is Well!







I am so, so, very sorry for the time between updates...quite a few of you have let me know I have scared the daylights out of you and for that I apologize. The scan came back stable-music to our ears! No cancer, free and clear for a whole year now-praise the Lord! Thank you everyone for all the love and support and mostly the prayers made on Connor's behalf for healing and for peace during his struggle against cancer and OMS. It is far from over, but we have come so far, and it has been so much easier with all of our family and friends love and friendship.

Hope you like the new pics! They were actually taken is August and early September. Samantha and Connor went to a princess birthday party (the girls dressed up, not the boys, lol) and Samantha was TinkerBelle. Connor had fun hanging out with cousin Adam and watching all the silly girls :)

The other pics were taken opening night at the new restaurant "La Margarita" In the last picture, Ryan is on the left, and Stacy is on the far right. Cousin Kevin is in the corner looking handsome. We are loving the restaurant, it is a fun place to just hang out and have fun-I see a lot of parties there in our future!

Anyway-back to why we have been MIA...Viruses! On the computer, not us, fortunately. Anyway-wiped out everything and we had to start over from scratch...luckily-Sam had my pics saved on disc so they were spared. And the other reason...

I broke my foot. Actually fractured it. I feel really silly even talking about it I am so embarrassed, but the fact is I slipped in the kitchen and did a very ungraceful sliding split, that ended with my left knee crashing into the tile floor and my left foot cracking as it got jammed sideways into the floor.

The culprit of the slippery spot? Her picture is posted on this site (not sure for how much longer, lol) And she immediately started licking me as I hit the ground! You'll be happy to know that her housebreaking IS coming along nicely, despite this incident that caused the fracture...anyway, hopefully I'll be all better soon, but in the meantime the trip to Seaworld has to be bumped back a few weeks. There is just no way I can walk that much at a theme park right now.

We are having fun with all the "fall happenings"...festivals, pumpkins, parties, cookies, etc...I am going to try and get some pics of the kids this weekend when we go to the pumpkin patch. Connor thinks the pumpkins are pretty cool, he just stares and points and them, absolutely fascinated!

Love and miss all of you! I have so much catching up to do. I have tried to stay up to date on all my on line friends, but I am way behind-so send me an email if I have missed anything major I should know about. Take care and God Bless,
Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you back online. I loved the pictures.

Mom

Deqlan said...

so glad to hear all ok - we have been checking in every few days to hear the news, but praise Our Lord, for the great news no cancer! Hooray! Thats great ! The restaurant looks lovely, enjoy it! Wow the kids are growing, give them all hugs from Deqlan! So sorry to hear about your foot Debbie, praying it heals fast an no more pain! Thank goodness you had the photos saved to disc,my wonderful husband did the same thing on our pc a few nights ago,as i would cry if that happened, lucky for backups! Have a great weekend, enjoy the pumpins, prayers always Samm & Deqlan

*Our Family*

Photobucket

"Connor's 3rd Birthday in Pics"


Before OMS Onset....

Connor was SO happy and interactive-then OMS struck at 15 months old and he changed overnight...

"Holiday Slideshow 2008"

"A Year In Pictures-2008"


Slideshow Stacy Made!

Connor's 2nd Birthday April 2008

Halloween 2006

Connor George Khoury

Connor George Khoury